Prom Rentals are available all year long. In order to properly place a reservation there are a few things you must know in advance.
- We will not HOLD vehicles without a Non-refundable Deposit.
- The Non-refundable deposit must be made in person in CASH or Check or a major credit card can be used via email, fax, or phone.
- You must be over 18 to place the reservation or a parent or guardian must call for you.
- All balances must be paid in full prior to the event or in CASH ONLY at the first pick up location.
- Gratuities are included in all pricing
- Chauffeurs will not deviate from the printed itinerary they leave our facility with on the day of your event.
- We are not allowed to transport minors over state lines without parental approval (for each passenger)
- No beverages on any kind (including unopened water bottles) are allowed inside our vehicles.
- All bags are subject to search and stored in the trunks or rear cargo areas.
- If any alcohol or illegal drugs are discovered in our vehicles the trip is immediately terminated and the contact parent/guardian is called to pick up the passengers. All monies are forfeited.
- We require a prom contract to be signed by each passenger/parent/guardian prior to being allowed on the vehicle. This can be downloaded ahead of time at Le Limo Prom Contract.
- We will need a passenger manifest (list of names) prior to the event for the chauffeur. This can even be emailed the day of the event.
Designate one person to be the point of contact for your reservation. Make sure you collect all deposits and balances in advance from all passengers. Once a reservation is made it can be altered and vehicle types can be changed if available. All deposits are Non-refundable but are transferable.