Create a Legendary Prom Night!!!
Your prom is a lifelong memory. It's an event that you are likely to cherish indefinitely. Make is special, make it elegant, make it luxurious, make it Le Limo. This is a chance to pamper yourself and indulge; it's a chance to "Live the Limo Life." At Le Limo we have options for ever size group, whether you need a limousine for 6, a party bus or even our 35-passenger custom-built trolley, we have something that right for you.
Before you hire a limo company we strongly urge you to check out the reviews online and that you inspect the vehicle in person. Is it new? is it clean? is it beautiful? At Le Limo we invite you to our prom Open House, ever Saturday from noon to 3 PM at our Shrewsbury headquarters on 224B Cherry Street.
Call us for more information or to book your ride 800-287-8970
Prom Rentals are available all year long. In order to properly place a reservation there are a few things you must know in advance.
- A non-refundable deposit is required to hold a vehicle.
- The non-refundable deposit can be in cash, check or a major credit card.
- You must be over 18 to place the reservation or a parent or guardian must call for you.
- All balances must be paid in full prior to the event or in CASH ONLY at the first pick up location.
- Gratuities are included in all pricing
- Chauffeurs will not deviate from the printed itinerary they leave our facility with on the day of your event for the safety of our passengers.
- We are not allowed to transport minors over state lines without parental approval (for each passenger)
- All bags are stored in the trunks or rear cargo areas.
- If any alcohol or illegal drugs are discovered in our vehicles the trip must be immediately terminated and the contact parent/guardian is called to pick up the passengers. All monies are forfeited.
- We require a prom contract to be signed by each passenger/parent/guardian prior to being allowed on the vehicle. This can be downloaded ahead of time at Le Limo Prom Contract.
- We will need a passenger manifest (list of names) prior to the event for the chauffeur. This can even be emailed the day of the event.
Designate one person to be the point of contact for your reservation. Make sure you collect all deposits and balances in advance from all passengers. Once a reservation is made it can be altered and vehicle types can be changed if available. All deposits are Non-refundable but are transferable.