It’s not truly a bachelorette party until you and the bride and the bridesmaids spend a night out, embarrassing each other. It seems like a “Bachelorette Scavenge Hunt” is good way to start some trouble. Divide into groups of 4 or 5 and make sure you have photographic evidence of your “achievements.”
- Get you picture taken with a cop (preferable while not in a jail cell) -10 pts.
- Find a coin from the year the bride was born, triple the points if it’s a foreign coin. – 5 pts
- Where your bra over your clothes for the time it takes to finish a drink – 10 pts. for each team member
- Collect a coaster signed by the bartender – 5 pts.
- Make a veil out of toilet paper wear it for the length of 2 songs – 10 pts.
- Get a piggyback ride from a stranger – 5 pts.
- Find a guy who will let you put your lipstick on him – 5 pts./10 pts. if it’s someplace other than face or arms
- Get a guy to give you his socks – 10 pts.
- Black out one of your team members teeth (this should be done with makeup or some other peaceful means, no weapons please) - 5 pts.
- Find someone whose birthday is on the wedding day – 5 pts.
- Get a guy to hand feed you a cherry – 5 pts. for each team member photographed
- Team member doing a handstand in the bar (we cannot be held responsible for what might be found on the floor!) – 5 pts. per team member
- Find a guy to give you a breath mint – (but don’t eat it) 5 pts.
- Wear your hair in pigtails for the night – 10 pts. (this makes #15 more of a challenge)
- Get phone numbers from 3 random guys – 10 pts (going out with one of them next weekend, priceless)
- Find a guy to practice the wedding march with you…for 5 steps – 5 pts.
- Ask a guy if you can feel his 6 pack abs – 5 pts. (using your tongue, 15 pts.)
Now it’s important that the team with the most success is given a prize, even a crappy one. It’s good to have incentive to be foolish…YOLO.
Have an idea for a Scavegner Hunt Challenge? Add it to the comments box below.