As you prepare for your wedding day it's important to keep track of the steps involved in the process. There are a myriad of complex logistics in order to pull off the perfect wedding. Here's a great starting point.
- Announce engagement. Send a picture and the wedding information to your local newspaper.
- Set a target budget.
- Meet with both sets of parents to discuss wedding expectations, costs and responsibilities.
- Choose and invite attendants to be in your wedding.
- Reserve a location for the ceremony.
- Reserve the reception site.
- Compile a preliminary guest list with addresses.
- Shop for a wedding gown and accessories. Order your dress at least 6-8 months in advance.
- Choose and order attire and accessories for bridesmaids. Keep in mind the time of year and style of wedding.
- Start planning the honeymoon.
- Sign up for wedding registries. Set up a system for tracking gifts as they arrive so you can prepare your thank-you notes.
- Interview caterers, florists, photographers, videographers, transportation, musicians, etc. Be sure to taste food options, visit the limousine company to review your vehicle options, review the portfolio of florists, photographers and videographers. Listen to or watch tapes of musicians.
Check references. There a muliple online sites that can help you evaluate the best in the business for each service you need. Great places to investigate include: weddingwire.com
The key to insuring that your company’s needs are met by the livery company you hire is to check out their fleet. At Le Limo, we designed our vehicle mix based on the need of the corporate traveler. We have Sedans, SUVs, Limousines, Mercedes Sprinters and Executive Coaches that can help you coordinate travel for 1 to dozens of passengers in a single vehicle.
Corporate transportation services run the gambit from airport trips to large corporate functions. Le Limo has options to fulfill those needs. Our chauffeurs are professionally-trained and customer-focused. They are attuned to the wants and needs of the corporate traveler and they recognize the importance of getting passengers to their final destination point as scheduled.
Le Limo offers reliable, luxurious ground transportation that is hassle free. Our vehicles are impeccably clean and meticulously maintained. We have an in-house detail team that makes sure that every car, limo or coach gets scrubbed down and cleaned inside and out before it goes out for the day’s runs. We have our own certified mechanics, so routine maintenance is done on a schedule that meets or exceeds the manufactures’ expectations.
By having our own repair facility at our headquarters, we have more vehicle uptime than any other company in the area. In the office we have a team of experts that work the booking system and oversee the logistics to make reserving your car simple and trouble free. We have representatives available 24/7, so whenever you need customer service, we’re available. Our reservationists will assist you in reviewing vehicle selection and rates, as well as, confirming availability and schedule.
At Le Limo we go to great lengths to ensure that all your needs are stringently adhered to. To help you stay on track, we keep an eye on area traffic issues and flight schedule variations. We stay alert to weather changes and local events that may impact your trip.
On the safety front, all our vehicles are inspected regularly and they meet or exceed Department of Transpiration regulations. Every limousine, bus, coach and trolleys are equipped with fire extinguishers. Plus we have a $2,000,000 liability policy to help remediate any issues that may arise for our passengers.
Le Limo opened in 1986, so we have a lot of experience under our belt. We have drivers that have been working for us for decades. We provide the unparalleled professionalism, expertise, and dependability that you should expect from an established company. Our goal is to help you return to an era of unparalleled luxury. Call us at 508-842-4790. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or check us out online at lelimo.com.
Whether you’re heading in or out of Boston’s Logan International Airport, you’re always looking for the best, easiest and most cost effective way to the airport. You can ask a friend, but seriously, friends don’t make friends drive them to the airport. So what are the options?
Drive and park is an obvious option, but it’s not exactly easy. When you park at the airport for 24 hours and 1 minute the rate is $41, then you pay $27 for each additional day. It adds up pretty quickly. Plus you get to deal with the angst of driving in traffic, finding a place to park and then schlepping yourself and your luggage to the right terminal. When you get back you get to play, “find my car” in the maze of parking spaces. It can be a major hassle.
Parking is only $7/day and your round trip fare is $22. Not a bad option cost wise. However, you do have to get to the bus early, wait up to 30 minutes, drive in circles around the airport, stopping at every terminal and then drag your luggage on and off the bus. If you have the time and energy, it’s a viable option.
For most passengers their first instinct is to jump in a cab. But, before you do that, you have to wait in a line and then hope the rate is reasonable. The fact is, the Boston Globe reported in March of 2013 that Boston has the “highest taxi rates among major US cities.” And as far as insurance coverage goes, the Globe report said, “Passengers in city cabs are put at direct financial risk because cab owners are allowed to buy the bare minimum bodily injury insurance —not even half the coverage required of bike messengers.” (Le Limo has a $2 million liability policy.)
Once you hail a cab outside the airport, the driver will often charge you a flat rate. Well the flat rates aren’t regulated by the city. And to complicate things, different cab companies charge different flat rates. You don’t know what the fee will be until you get in the cab.
Sure we’re biased, but the fact is we quote one all-inclusive flat-fee based on the driving distance. We give you a rate that includes the fuel surcharge, the tolls, the Massport fee and the recommended gratuity to the driver. We also let you know if early AM fees apply.
We admit it, it might cost a little more to hire us, but you can relish the stress-free ride to the airport. Enjoy the comfort our just-cleaned corporate sedans, SUVs and limousines. Plus you get a professionally-trained chauffeur who will treat you with respect. Your diver will be waiting for you at the airport and load your luggage for you. No cab line, no surprise costs, no smelly taxi, no stress. Maybe it’s time to consider our flat-rate services to and from the airport. We offer an elegant option for airport transportation. Our goal is to help you return to an era of unparalleled luxury.
Call us we’ll give you a quote 508-842-4790.
Unfortunately, there have been a lot of stories in the news lately about limousine safety. We recognize that this is a major concern for all our customers and frankly, it is why we make it a top priority.
At Le Limo we do things a little bit differently than some of our competitors. We typically don’t boast about our safety record and procedures, we think it should be part of the expectation of hiring a limo company. But since it’s been in the news we wanted to share some of the aspects of our safety procedures.
Every Le Limo party bus, every limo, every trolley and every coach is equipped with a fire extinguisher. All of our buses have been designed with an emergency exit. We go through a stringent review process with the Department of Transportation. It is part of our corporate philosophy to exceed their minimum safety requirements. We don’t cut corners on safety…not even a little bit.
Our drivers visually inspect the fleet prior to every run to ensure that everything is in operating as designed. Le Limo is one of the only limousines in the state that has its own in-house repair shop. We have certified mechanics making repairs as needed based on a feedback from our drivers.
Drivers are prohibited from drinking alcohol prior or during their assigned run. Le Limo performs random and unannounced drug tests on drivers sporadically throughout the calendar year to ensure that they are not under the influence of any narcotics.
Each month every car goes through a thorough safety inspection and routine maintenance is performed per the manufacturer’s guidelines. Tires are routinely inspected for tread wear and changed regularly with our equipment in-house.
We just don’t think safety should be your concern when you hire a limousine. We think it should be our concern.
This car is getting new transmission fluid in one of our garage bays.
This question is being raised more often because of the proliferation of limo brokers. There’s a whole industry of limousine companies that are really just marketing firms. They promote the service and then hire other companies to do the work. The brokers aren’t really limousine companies but rather they coordinate and farm out work.
They take your reservation online and on the phone like any limo company. Next they start contacting real limousine companies and look for the lowest cost provider to give the work to. They make money on the spread between your quoted rate and the discounted rate they get from their sub out company.
But when they hire the lowest cost driver, they usually send you the lowest quality rental. They may use older vehicles in their fleet, they are likely to have inexperienced drivers and they are unlikely to have the customer service you need. If anything isn’t as planned, the broker can’t help you, he doesn’t have any limos.
Do you own your limos? Yes, at Le Limo we own our cars. Our fleet of over 30 vehicles includes sedans, SUVs, limos, party buses, Mercedes Sprinters, a classic Rolls Royce and our custom-bulit trolley. If your plans change; if your flight is delayed; if you need to add more passengers to rental…we can usually take care of it for you on the spot.
When you hire Le Limo your job is run by Le Limo. It’s the way we’ve been doing business since 1986.
Our latest edition, a brand-new 2013 Chrylser 300, 10-passenger. Yes, we own it!
Yes, the Red Sox are in full swing, the Celtics and Bruins are playoff bound, but there are a slew of cultural events in the Boston area this month.
Ask us about our Night Out packages if you're planning on parttaking in any event. Whether it's our Romantic Lover's Limo for 2, one of our stretch limo, a party bus, our custom-built 35-passenger trolley, or any other vehicle in our fleet, we have your transportation needs covered. So spoil yourself, have a great night out!
- Volbeat Tickets - 5/1 - House Of Blues - Boston in Boston, MA
- MGMT Tickets - 5/1 - Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel in Providence, RI
- Tera Melos Tickets - 5/1 - Brighton Music Hall in Allston, MA
- R5 Tickets - 5/2 - Paradise Rock Club in Boston, MA
- Gramatik Tickets - 5/2 - Royale Boston in Boston, MA
- Boston Symphony Orchestra: Brahms & Schubert Tickets - 5/2 Boston Symphony Hall in Boston, MA
- Justin Furstenfeld Tickets - 5/2 - The Sinclair Music Hall in Cambridge, MA
- He's My Brother She's My Sister Tickets - 5/2 - Fete Ballroom in Providence, RI
- Boston Symphony Orchestra: Brahms & Schubert Tickets - 5/3 - Boston Symphony Hall in Boston, MA
- Black Rebel Motorcycle Club Tickets - 5/3 - House Of Blues - Boston in Boston, MA
- Bill Bellamy Tickets - 5/3 - Wilbur Theatre in Boston, MA
- He's My Brother She's My Sister Tickets - 5/3 - Middle East - Upstairs in Cambridge, MA
- Tallahassee Tickets - 5/3 - The Sinclair Music Hall in Cambridge, MA
- Rebelution Tickets - 5/3 - Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel in Providence, RI
- Bacon And Beer Festival Tickets - 5/4 - House Of Blues - Boston in Boston, MA
- Max Amini Tickets - 5/4 - Wilbur Theatre in Boston, MA
- Ben Harper Tickets - 5/4 - Orpheum Theatre in Boston, MA
- Boston Symphony Orchestra: Brahms & Schubert Tickets - 5/4 - Boston Symphony Hall in Boston, MA
- Johnny Marr and the Healers Tickets - 5/4 - Paradise Rock Club in Boston, MA
- Daughter Tickets - 5/4 - The Sinclair Music Hall in Cambridge, MA
- Boris Tickets - 5/4 - Brighton Music Hall in Allston, MA
- Kid Ink Tickets - 5/5 - Wilbur Theatre in Boston, MA
- Peter Murphy Tickets - 5/5 - Paradise Rock Club in Boston, MA
- Clutch Tickets - 5/5 - House Of Blues - Boston in Boston, MA
- Carl Palmer Tickets - 5/5 - Narrows Center For The Arts in Fall River, MA
- Boris Tickets - 5/5 - Brighton Music Hall in Allston, MA
- Rihanna & ASAP Rocky Tickets - 5/6 - TD Garden (Fleet Center) in Boston, MA
- Palma Violets Tickets - 5/6 - Brighton Music Hall in Allston, MA
- Relient K & Hellogoodbye Tickets - 5/7 - Royale Boston in Boston, MA
- Needtobreathe Tickets - 5/7 - House Of Blues - Boston in Boston, MA
- The Presets Tickets - 5/7 - Paradise Rock Club in Boston, MA
- Foxygen Tickets - 5/7 - Brighton Music Hall in Allston, MA
- James Blake Tickets - 5/8 - House Of Blues - Boston in Boston, MA
- Capital Cities Tickets - 5/8 - Paradise Rock Club in Boston, MA
- Alex Clare Tickets - 5/9 - Paradise Rock Club in Boston, MA
- Foals Tickets - 5/9 - House Of Blues - Boston in Boston, MA
- The Breeders Tickets - 5/9 - Royale Boston in Boston, MA
- Ghostface Killah, Adrian Younge & Venice Dawn Tickets - 5/9 - Wilbur Theatre in Boston, MA
- Danny Brown & Kitty Tickets - 5/9 - Middle East - Downstairs in Cambridge, MA
- Aaron Freeman Tickets - 5/9 - The Sinclair Music Hall in Cambridge, MA
- Ghost B.C. Tickets - 5/10 - Boston in Boston, MA
- Tom Cotter Tickets - 5/10 - Wilbur Theatre in Boston, MA
- Capitol Steps Tickets - 5/10 - Shubert Theatre in Boston, MA
- The Airborne Toxic Event Tickets - 5/10 - House Of Blues - Boston in Boston, MA
- Joe Bonamassa Tickets - 5/10 - Citi Performing Arts Center - Wang Theater in Boston, MA
- Mudhoney Tickets - 5/10 - Paradise Rock Club in Boston, MA
- The Bacon Brothers Tickets - 5/10 - Wilbur Theatre in Boston, MA
- Senses Fail Tickets - 5/10 - Middle East - Downstairs in Cambridge, MA
- Telekinesis Tickets - 5/10 - Brighton Music Hall in Allston, MA
- Ross Mathews Tickets - 5/11 - Wilbur Theatre in Boston, MA
- Shout Out Louds Tickets - 5/11 - Paradise Rock Club in Boston, MA
- Buffalo Tom Tickets - 5/11 - The Sinclair Music Hall in Cambridge, MA
- Minnesota Tickets - 5/11 - Brighton Music Hall in Allston, MA
- Steve Earle and The Dukes Tickets - 5/12 - Wilbur Theatre in Boston, MA
- Flying Lotus Tickets - 5/12 - Paradise Rock Club in Boston, MA
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs Tickets - 5/12 - House Of Blues - Boston in Boston, MA
- Crystal Castles Tickets - 5/13 - House Of Blues - Boston in Boston, MA
- Lights Tickets - 5/13 - The Sinclair Music Hall in Cambridge, MA
- The Darkness Tickets - 5/13 - Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel in Providence, RI
- Transit Tickets - 5/14 - The Sinclair Music Hall in Cambridge, MA
- Youngblood Hawke Tickets - 5/14 - Brighton Music Hall in Allston, MA
- Paramore Tickets - 5/15 - House Of Blues - Boston in Boston, MA
- Vampire Weekend Tickets - 5/15 - Agganis Arena in Boston, MA
- Juicy J Tickets - 5/15 - Wilbur Theatre in Boston, MA
- Melissa Ferrick Tickets - 5/15 - The Sinclair Music Hall in Cambridge, MA
- The Hush Sound Tickets - 5/16 - Royale Boston in Boston, MA
- Mary Chapin Carpenter & Shawn Colvin Tickets - 5/16 - Wilbur Theatre in Boston, MA
- Iron & Wine Tickets - 5/17 - Berklee Performance Center in Boston, MA
- Sommore Tickets - 5/17 - Wilbur Theatre in Boston, MA
- Josh Ritter Tickets - 5/17 - House Of Blues - Boston in Boston, MA
- Brad Paisley & Chris Young Tickets - 5/17 - Comcast Center in Mansfield, MA
- Kurt Vile & The Violators Tickets - 5/17 - The Sinclair Music Hall in Cambridge, MA
- Alkaline Trio & Bayside Tickets - 5/18 - House Of Blues - Boston in Boston, MA
- Biz Markie, Kool Moe Dee & Nice and Smooth Tickets - 5/18 - Wilbur Theatre in Boston, MA
- Charles Bradley Tickets - 5/18 - Paradise Rock Club in Boston, MA
- Kiss 108 Concert 2013 Tickets - 5/18 - Comcast Center in Mansfield, MA
- Doug Benson Tickets - 5/18 - Fete Ballroom in Providence, RI
- Gold Panda Tickets - 5/18 - Brighton Music Hall in Allston, MA
- Jesse Cook Tickets - 5/19 - Wilbur Theatre in Boston, MA
- Soja Tickets - 5/19 - House Of Blues - Boston in Boston, MA
- Mickey Hart Band Tickets - 5/19 - Paradise Rock Club in Boston, MA
- Andre Nickatina Tickets - 5/19 - Middle East - Upstairs in Cambridge, MA
- Doug Benson Tickets - 5/19 - Brighton Music Hall in Allston, MA
- Of Montreal Tickets - 5/21 - Paradise Rock Club in Boston, MA
- Laura Mvula Tickets - 5/21 - The Sinclair Music Hall in Cambridge, MA
- Jeff The Brotherhood Tickets - 5/21 - Great Scott in Allston, MA
- The Bloody Beetroots Tickets - 5/22 - Paradise Rock Club in Boston, MA
- Dead Confederate Tickets - 5/22 - Brighton Music Hall in Allston, MA
- Jeff The Brotherhood Tickets - 5/22 - Great Scott in Allston, MA
- Pitbull & Kesha Tickets - 5/23 - Comcast Center in Mansfield, MA
- The Thermals Tickets - 5/23 - The Sinclair Music Hall in Cambridge, MA
- Boston Calling Music Festival - 2 Day Pass Tickets - 5/25 - Boston City Hall Plaza in Boston, MA
- Boston Calling Music Festival Tickets - 5/25 - Boston City Hall Plaza in Boston, MA
- Toots and the Maytals Tickets - 5/25 - Newport Yachting Center in Newport, RI
- Boston Calling Music Festival Tickets - 5/26 - Boston City Hall Plaza in Boston, MA
- Fall Out Boy Tickets - 5/26 - House Of Blues - Boston in Boston, MA
- Paper Route Tickets - 5/26 - T.T. The Bears in Cambridge, MA
- D'Angelo Tickets - 5/28 - House Of Blues - Boston in Boston, MA
- James Hunter Tickets - 5/29 - The Sinclair Music Hall in Cambridge, MA
- Dark Star Orchestra Tickets - 5/30 - House Of Blues - Boston in Boston, MA
- Gov't Mule Tickets - 5/31 - Bank of America Pavilion in Boston, MA
- Kevin James Tickets - 5/31 - Orpheum Theatre in Boston, MA
- The Mixtape Live Tour Tickets - 5/31 - Brighton Music Hall in Allston, MA
- Tea Leaf Green Tickets - 5/31 - The Sinclair Music Hall in Cambridge, MA
Call us to schedule your night out transportation needs 800-287-8970, e-mail info(at)lelimo.com or click the quote request button below.
If you go a web search for “limousines Massachusetts” you literally get millions of results. There are hundreds of companies in the state, so picking the right limo service can be unwieldy. With so many companies and cars to choose from, how do you pick the right one? The key is to do your homework. Below, is some insight as to what you should be looking for from a prom transportation vendor.
Check out yelp, citysearch, google+, patch.com, insiderpages, businessfinder, superpages and Angieslist. The best way to learn about a company is to hear from former customers. They can give you a non-biased insight to the service you can expect to see from the organization. Also, you may want to check with Better Business Bureau to see if there are complaints file against your prospective transportation service.
Le Limo has a 5 star rating with virtually every review site, no complaints with the BBB and an “A” rating from Angieslist.
2. Years In Business
Business Experience is important. There are lots of nuances in coordinating a successful ride. The best way to make sure that everything runs smoothly at prom time is to hire a company with in-depth experience with prom transportation. If you find a newer company that seems to meet your needs, check into the experience of the staff. Have they been coordinating prom rides for a few years?
Le Limo Limousine has done thousands of proms since our inception in 1986.
There are an abundance of choices for vehicle types, stretch limos, party buses, custom-built trolley, shuttle buses, stretch SUVs and Mercedes sprinters. The average fleet size in Massachusetts is five. Smaller companies will obviously have fewer choices and less availability.
Le Limo has 27 choices for you. From a 2-passenger sedan to our 35-passenger trolley, we’ll have something that fits your needs.
4. Review your options in person
Seriously, take the time to see the vehicle you’re renting. Nothing is more deflating to get picked up in an old limousine or worn and tired party bus. You might be able to get a good sense of the vehicle from pictures online but make sure to confirm that the transportation you expect is the transportation you get.
Le Limo regularly updates our fleet to make sure you’re riding in late-model vehicles. Additionally our cars get cleaned every day before they go out to a client. Please join us at our Open House, every Saturday from noon to 3 PM.
Of course price is a factor. Limousine companies sometimes have layers of fees that they add on to your base rate. You’ll see fuel surcharges, administration costs, tolls and gratuity for the driver all the sudden your bill is 30% higher than you quote.
Le Limo doesn’t do pricing that way; we give you an all-inclusive price. You pay the quoted amount for the quoted service. We think it’s the most honorable way to do business.
One of the best ways to find good limo services is through word of mouth. Ask a friend, relative or co-worker who they might have used and if they were happy with the service. A first hand referrals is the best way to select a limousine company.
Le Limo loves the accolades our customers shower upon us and the referrals they share with their friends.
Call us at 800-287-8970
We've seen a lot of attention grabbing coupon offers for discount rides to the airport. What they typically fail to mention is that you need to add gratuity (usually 20% of the original cost), tolls, fuel surcharges, administrative fees and Massport fees. Suddenly, the great deal is not so great. We got a groupon today 2/21/13, for example with this fine print: cancellation fee may apply. Extra fee outside of service area. Extra $20 fee for services 12:30 a.m.-4 a.m. Gratuity not included. Those extra fees and "not includeds" can add up pretty quickly. Just adding the gratuity and off hours fee is $76 extra. If you add a surcharge for service area, tolls and fees, suddenly you're paying $100 more than the advertised price.
We don't roll that way. Le Limo gives you an all-inclusive price when you book with us. To build a reputation for quality and luxury for more than 25 years, you have to treat the customer with respect. That's just the way we do business...always have. Call us 24 hours a day at 800.287.8970.
SHREWSBURY – Le Limo Limousine Service has just been awarded the 2013 Wedding Wire Bride's Choice Awards. The award recognizes the top five percent of Wedding Professionals nationwide. This prestigious award is determined by reviews from past clients. This is the second consecutive year that the company has been recognized for our commitment to being the best provider of wedding transportation in Massachusetts.
Le Limo, who is listed as one of the Top 100 Limousine Companies in the country by LCT magazine, serves the greater Boston, MetroWest and Shrewsbury community. The company has a varied fleet that includes stretch limousines, party buses, executive coach, Mercedes Sprinters, stretch SUVs, sedans, a 1960 Silver Cloud Rolls Royce and a custom-built trolley.
Since 1986 Le Limo has set the quality standard as the area’s premium limousine company. While the organization has built its reputation serving the wedding industry, additionally, they offer a full range of services to corporations, business travel, airport drop off and pick up and premier night on the town transportation. Our corporate mission is to return you to an era of unparalleled luxury.
For further information contact Le Limo at 800-287-8970, e-mail email@example.com or visit us online at lelimo.com. We also host an Open House at their Shrewsbury location at 224 Cherry Street every Saturday from noon until 3 PM.
Our detailer David walks you through the steps taken before putting our vehicles on the rode to ensure they're sparkly clean for you everytime! I think I can see my reflection in that...he's got talent!